[c-nsp] Switch lights rapid blinking

Michael Sprouffske msprouffske at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 14:28:05 EST 2013

I'm about to do a port mirror to see whats going on with that.  Every port on every switch blinks at the same time as fast as they can.  I don't see any issues with spanning tree changing.  I did some netflows and don't see anything out of the norm with that.  Hopefully port mirror will shed some light.