[c-nsp] Switch lights rapid blinking

Jeffrey G. Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Mon Jan 28 15:08:47 EST 2013

Alan, there are many normal things that can cause this, like ARP broadcast, unknown unicast especially in a large flat nets.

   I  would start there, but remember it might be normal.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University