[c-nsp] Switch lights rapid blinking

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Mon Jan 28 15:36:37 EST 2013

Sh int | in 5 min

Look for high numbers

Or clear counters then do " Sh int | in 5 min" see if you have rapidly
increasing numbers could indicate forwarding loop or jabbering device....
perhaps look for lots of one direction in or out but not opposite direction.
If you find a strange port shut it down and perhaps see what lights do

"Sh proc cpu his"  --- is it high?

Sh log - mac flapping?  Perhaps enable mac-move

aaron