[c-nsp] Switch lights rapid blinking

Michael Sprouffske msprouffske at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 18:06:33 EST 2013

At this point, I think I just need to re-design this network and get some vlans in place and work from there.  I should see a decrease in broadcast traffic if I do that.  I'm going to split this building into 3 vlans so that all 3 floors are separate from one another.  This should at least help me isolate the traffic and or this will calm the switch ports down.