[c-nsp] How to tell what routes are not in CEF and follow DEFAULT path?

Jeffrey G. Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Tue Jul 2 17:00:31 EDT 2013

I have 0.0.0.0 pointing to one of our ISP so that any prefix < /24 ( which we don't permit in from any ISP) would get pushed to that ISP which might have route.

I am just trying to figure out how may are being pushed to default.

Jeff F.