[c-nsp] Sup-720 fabric failures

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Jul 5 14:38:52 EDT 2013

Just very recently had this happen with a Brocade ADX SSL Accelerator
upgrade board.  On first boot it would crash the ADX a few times until
everything warmed up, and then appeared to be more or less ok.  If we
shutdown the nodes in the cabinet with it, it would cool off too much and
never come up, or crash after being up for a while.

It's a problem that's alive and well.

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Chuck Church <chuckchurch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone remember the term 'chip creep'?  Came across that back in a Novell
> Service and Support exam a LONG time ago.  Still relevant!
>
> Chuck

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler