[c-nsp] ASR9k IPv6 interface stats in 64bit

Robert Williams Robert at CustodianDC.com
Mon Jul 22 12:42:13 EDT 2013

Hi Nick,

Thanks - unfortunately those are interface counters (i.e. v4+v6 octets totalled) I need the IPv6 ones which are listed separately by the 'accounting' feature at the OID I mentioned, just in 32 bit format. I need the 64 bit versions of the accounting / ipv6 counters.

>> So I need to find the 64bit version of the counters at 1.3.6.1.2.1.4.31.3.1.X
> you need IF-MIB::ifHCInOctets / IF-MIB::ifHCOutOctets
> Nick

Cheers,

Robert Williams
Custodian Data Centre