[c-nsp] Two HUBS-Location Specific Spokes-Redundant to each other

vasu varma ypkcar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 01:48:10 EDT 2013

Hi Team,

I have a requirement in such a way that there are two HUB's, one in Newyork
and other in LOS Angeles. The spoke locations will access the HUB location
whichever is closer geographically and the other acts as the backup for
that particular site.

If both the HUB's injects default route into the cloud, how can I configure
the iBGP attributes to select the best path based on the closest physical
location.

Our's is a MPLS cloud with multiple customers sharing the same Infra.

Can someone assist me with the solution approach and most importantly the
changes that I need to do in my network.

Regards
Yaswanth