[c-nsp] Two HUBS-Location Specific Spokes-Redundant to each other

vasu varma ypkcar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 01:41:27 EDT 2013

Hi Lumbis,

Thanks for your response.

Its not all about latency, latency may vary depending on the backbone
utilization irrespective of closest location.

I want in such a way that east locations should prefer the default route
from East HUB with West HUB acting as secondary and west locations should
prefer the default route from WEST HUB with EAST HUB acting as secondary.

One location may be equally destined in terms of latency or distance but we
should be able to configure as we desired.

Regards
Yaswanth