[c-nsp] 7600/SUP32/6x48-GE-45AV LCs

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Mon Jul 29 11:08:58 EDT 2013

I'm trying to put together a high-cap PoE 7606 for use on our LAN pieced together with some spare parts I have kicking around and with some stuff I have to pick up on the used market.

CCW/DCT doesn't seem to have a configuration option for Sup32 based stuff and I think that's the cheapest Sup I can get that will work with these cards(?), so I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me if this will work based on their own experience.

CISCO7606
FAN-MOD-6HS
PWR-2700-DC
WS-SUP32-GE-3B
WS-X6148-GE-45AF
WS-X6148A-GE-45AF
WS-X6548-GE-45AF

Software Advisor doesn't seem to complain; that's the closes I seem to be able to get in validating this config, but I have no idea...

Thanks in advance.