[c-nsp] IOS-XR BCP for EIGRP default route

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sun Jun 2 15:43:36 EDT 2013

On (2013-06-02 15:26 -0400), Jason Lixfeld wrote:

> Is there something a little more elegant or am I faced with one of these three options?  In a perfect world, isis-like default-information originate would be loverly, but I'm not sure if that's possible in EIGRP land.

As long as recursive static routes are supported I don't think there is
ever need to carry default route in dynamic routing protocol.

We carry in our ISIS core routers some anycast/32 loopback address and PE
boxes which do not have full table have static default route to this
loopback.
Same should work just fine in EIGRP.

--
  ++ytti