[c-nsp] Difference in IP FRR Link vs Per Prefix Option

Dhamija Amit amiitdhamija at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 13:42:41 EDT 2013

Hi Adam

Thanks for wonderfull explanation. Could you please confirm for Per Link also the condition for loop free criteria will remain same i.e N,D < N,S + S,D and in per link i'll get only link protection and if some vendor says they support node protection & link protection with node means actually they are talking for per prefix implementation.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Amit Dhamija