[c-nsp] How to CoPP (Control Plane Policing) configuration?

PlaWanSai RMUTT CPE IX pws_admin at thaicpe.com
Thu Jun 13 23:24:30 EDT 2013

I can't apply policy. Why?

test-co3600--33(config)#control-plane
test-co3600--33(config-cp)#service-policy input CoPP2
Only eq operator supported for Control Plane policy
QoS: Configuration failed.  Invalid class params
QoS: Control plane policy invalid
error: failed to install policy map CoPP2
test-co3600--33(config-cp)#

policy-map CoPP2
 class CoPP-NORMAL
  police 3000000 93750 conform-action transmit  exceed-action drop

class-map match-all CoPP-NORMAL
 match access-group 122

access-list 122 remark *** ACL for CoPP-NORMAL
access-list 122 permit icmp any any ttl-exceeded
access-list 122 permit icmp any any port-unreachable
access-list 122 permit icmp any any echo-reply
access-list 122 permit icmp any any echo

Thank you very much.