[c-nsp] How to CoPP (Control Plane Policing) configuration?

Luis Anzola anzolex at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 23:03:10 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

One of the best practices is to configure  your policies in a OPEN fashion with no drops, allowing all traffic pointing to the CPU so that you can take advantage of the QoS MIBs to monitor and get after a period of time a baseline which you can use to create the right policing at the control plane.

Best regards,

Sent from my iPhone