[c-nsp] Drop rule at the end of CoPP conflicts with MAC learning

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 13:14:48 EDT 2013

On 27/06/13 17:36, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we recently installed CoPP on several boxes (Sup720, Sup2T).
> We have a lot of "allow ..." whitelist rules and end with a
> class dropping everything:

Yes, well-known, much-dicussed issue on sup720. See the archives of the
list for exhaustive detail.

As others have suggested, you can use the glean RL, but beware this
*may* have caveats/interactions with output ACLs on *some* unspecified
revisions of the PFC/DFC hardware.

Not so sure about sup2T - thought it had a separate "glean" class, a-la N7k?