[c-nsp] Drop rule at the end of CoPP conflicts with MAC learning

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Fri Jun 28 18:37:58 EDT 2013

On 28/06/2013 17:55, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote:
> does not look like this is a general hardware version issue.

mmm, ok.  I would:

- run a context diff on the configuration on each of these machines to
ensure that there are no syntactic differences

- disable and then re-enable copp on the affected box to ensure that it's
reprogrammed correctly into the hardware (sometimes things get messed up on
the way down to the line cards)

- compare the output of "show mls rate-limit" on all machines

- check your platform acl tcam capacity using "show platform hardware
capacity acl", to ensure that you still have some acl tcam space available
for your copp config.

If this doesn't point towards a resolution, I'd open up a tac case.

Nick