[c-nsp] 4500-X 'Lite' IOS

Tóth András diosbejgli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:49:09 EST 2013

>From the Release Notes
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/release/note/OL_27989-01.html

Image Categories

Universal_lite image includes two levels of feature sets—LAN Base and IP
Base. Anyone with guest access can download the Universal_lite image from
cisco.com. If you purchase LAN Base or IP Base, you will receive free
software updates.

Universal Image includes three level of feature sets—LAN Base, IP Base, and
Enterprise Services. To download the Universal Image, you must have a valid
technical support service agreement associated with your Cisco.com user ID.
If you purchase a SMARTnet contract, you will receive software updates for
all levels of feature sets.

Best regards,
Andras