[c-nsp] VSS to vPC - vPC to Etherchannel

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:28:42 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

No actually they are configured as "mode on" no LACP.  I spoke with a CCIE
a couple of years ago and he told me that use mode on from switch to switch
and lacp from switch to server so thats what I am putting in.

Any thoughts on why the 2960's ports would turn up even with the 5010's
ports shut down?

Joe