[c-nsp] BNG IPv6 Prefix Delegation Accounting

Sandy Breeze sandy.breeze at uk.clara.net
Mon Mar 18 06:07:43 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

As per
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/security/command/reference/sec_a1.html,
have you configured:

The following example shows how to include the delegated-IPv6-Prefix
profile in the AAA accounting records:
Router(config)# aaa accounting include auth-profile delegated-ipv6-prefix

If not seen specifically in start, you should at least see it in the
interims? (aaa accounting update periodic <mins>)

Regards
Sandy