[c-nsp] BNG IPv6 Prefix Delegation Accounting

Sebastian Graf SGraf at xantaro.net
Tue Mar 19 16:03:13 EDT 2013

Hi Sandy,

yes, we had

aaa accounting include auth-profile delegated-ipv6-prefix
aaa accounting update periodic 30

configured. I changed the interval to 1 and could finally spot it in the interims messages as attribute 123. Strange thing is though that the Accounting Stop messages do not include that attribute. Using

aaa accounting update newinfo

does not seem to work at all in this context. If I use that, I only see Start and Stop Messages, both missing the attribute. So the only chance in this setup seems to be to track the prefixes via the interims messages.

Anyway, thanks to your hints I am one step further now. Many Thanks

Sebastian