[c-nsp] Per Vlan Bandwidth Policing

Keller Giacomarro keller.g at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:06:00 EDT 2013

What switching platform?  The 3560 does not support VLAN-wide policing that
I am aware of.  Even if applied on the VLAN SVI and properly setup with
nested policy-maps, the policing will be done per-port.  Even an
aggregate-policer only does policng per-port -- it does not add the rates
of all ports for policing.

Keller Giacomarro
keller.g at gmail.com