[c-nsp] IOS XR 4.3.0 or 4.3.1

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu May 23 07:47:58 EDT 2013

So everyone waits and nobody reports a bug for the first 6 months?

I summarily reject your irrational fears of "new" software. Software is imperfect in all cases.

I have specific defects that are keeping me from 4.3.1, these also exist in 4.2.3. Are you hitting the same bugs? I don't know.

But rejecting something with loads of bug fixes and architecture changes to fix the whole every smu is a reload one because of a calendar without defects is irrational and illogical.

Jared Mauch