[c-nsp] router selection......

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:53:25 EDT 2013

Sorry for the cross post.  But I wasn't sure which was the better forum to
post in.

I currently have a 2951 running voice, Security, VPN, and Data.  it works
really great for our current needs.  BUT we are going to start pushing more
that 300mbps and this router is only rated for 296mbps per the spec sheet.

What is the next move up to support up to gig throughput and still support
ZBFW, GRE, IPSEC, PRI's for Voice, and QoS at Gig speeds?

Do I have to separate out my WAN (use an ASR) and then continue with the
2951 for my security / voice?

What are my options?

Thanks

Scott