[c-nsp] 6500 Supervisor redundancy

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Wed May 29 12:45:23 EDT 2013

I agree with Chuck example of how to do it. That's how I would do it.

However, as Chuck says "cross your fingers". I've had too many "bus stalls" and/or sup crashes that I would only do this during a maintenance interval.

As per Cisco Tech, I've "put it in too slowly" and "put it in too fast". Too hard to be Goldilocks and get it perfect.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039