[c-nsp] AP 2600 series autonomous mode

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Fri May 31 12:01:35 EDT 2013

Andrew,

Thank you. The command you provided makes it so I can actually use IOS-like
commands, like copy. The problem I'm still having however, is that the
"autopilot" process that looks for a WLC, is removing my ip before the copy
is complete. Is there also a way I can turn this loop of death off? :)

--
Bill Blackford

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....