[c-nsp] TAC hits a new record level of aggravation...

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:46:30 EST 2013

It's not just the TAC tool that has been suck-ified.  The replacement for
the dynamic configuration tool sucks.  Tried it a few days ago, first thing
it asks for is a whole bunch of customer info.  I just wanted to verify if
there is a non-EOS OC-3 POS that would work with a 6500.  Painful.  Today it
crashes when I find what I think is the right link.  Then the replacement
for Software Advisor is Software Research.  It takes looking around to find
that Research doesn't cover many devices, and you eventually find a link to
the old software advisor.

Chuck