[c-nsp] TAC hits a new record level of aggravation...

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Thu Nov 7 06:13:42 EST 2013

Another tool that is a nightmare. The new bug search tool: it hangs my IE 9,
my FF 25, ...

This is what FF tells me:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You
can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will
complete.

Script:
https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/resources-2.0.5/js/jquery-1.8.2.js:624"

Java, JavaScript, etc, why do we need that ?

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)
amsoares at netcabo.pt
http://www.ccie18473.net