[c-nsp] ASR 901 EoMPLS

Fredrik Vöcks fredrik.vocks at bredband2.se
Mon Nov 18 15:04:48 EST 2013

 Hi,

Im trying to do this on Version 15.3(3)S but the xconnect is rejected if I
enable l2protocol forward.

Which version are you succesfully doing this on?

(config-if-srv)# l2protocol forward
(config-if-srv)#xconnect x.x.x.x 1730 encapsulation mpls
Layer2 protocol tunnel/forward/peer configured. Command rejected

/F