[c-nsp] IPv6 in the lab......

Mack McBride mack.mcbride at viawest.com
Wed Nov 27 16:27:51 EST 2013

You should try a link local ping across.
If that works then something is blocking the ICMP.
You need to make sure your ACLs are not blocking link local,
ND, ICMP echo, multicast, path MTU discovery or any of the
other critical ICMP messages.

You also need to make sure both end points have IPv6 fully enabled.

Mack McBride | Network Architect | ViaWest, Inc.
O: 720.891.2502 | mack.mcbride at viawest.com | www.viawest.com | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube