[c-nsp] EIGRP Variance

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 17:35:22 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

If I understand you correctly:
You have enabled unequal-cost load sharing via variance but *don't wish* to load share.

Does that make any sense to you?

Disable variance, lowest cost path will be in rib and EIGRP topology db will have both - tweak delay if needed so the *other* exists as a feasibel successor.
./Randy