[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 65xx on the same interface even with Sup2T

oldnick oldnick.nsp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 02:45:36 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I leave it here JFTR, to prevent someone else to make the same error as I did with NAT, Netflow and
Sup2T (just as Matthew Huff did before me with Sup720).

According to Cisco because of CSCud36118, enabling NAT (ip nat outside) and Flexible NetFlow (ip
flow monitor MonitorFlow input) on the same interface force NAT traffic to be software switched even
with Sup2T.

Although TAC states that this is software limitation, I've been told that there it no plan to
support this feature combination in hardware.

HTH