[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 65xx on the same interface even with Sup2T

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Oct 11 09:11:23 EDT 2013

FYI,

At least cisco went back end and added caveats to the documentation about this limitation. Since I had combed through all the documentation beforehand, had the caveat been there, it would have been likely we would have purchased a different set of hardware.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039