[c-nsp] WARNING: Netflow & Hardware assisted NAT not supported on 65xx on the same interface even with Sup2T

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Fri Oct 11 11:42:15 EDT 2013

No idea. I didn't check at the time. Since the document is updated regularly, I doubt they needed any subterfuge. The last modified date is now July 30th, 2013. It's in "Configuring NetFlow and NDE" in the "Cisco 7600 Series Router Software Configuration Guide Cisco IOS Release 15S" documentation.

This is what was added:

Note NDE and NAT configuration on the same interface is not supported. NDE requires flows to age out periodicaly for it to export its statistics. NAT installs hardware shortcuts that do not age. Hence, NDE for NAT'd flows does not work correctly.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039