[c-nsp] Possible causes for fiber link flap?

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sat Oct 12 11:41:55 EDT 2013

Even if you have no free ports, are you able to perhaps swap configuration
on two ports that you do have and see if the problem follows the port swap,
or remains on the same physical port?

Would require a little downtime for two ports/services, but should go a
long way to helping you narrow it down.