[c-nsp] SC to LC converter

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Oct 14 19:01:28 EDT 2013

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013, Kenny Kant wrote:

> I have an older multi-mode fiber connection coming into our 7206VXR /
> NPE-G1 with a SC end.  We are moving this fiber to a new router which
> requires a LC/SFP.  Due to some other challenges I cannot have this cable
> re-run.    Can I get some recommendations for SC to LC conversion?  Any web
> links to what you have used in the past one be greatly appreciated.

SC/LC patch cable and SC/SC coupler.  If you have the parts/tools to
terminate your own fiber, you can make your own SC/LC jumper...but it's
cheaper to just order them pre-made.

http://www.fibercables.com/products/0-2m-0-66ft-multimode-duplex-fiber-optic-cable-62-5-125-lc-to-sc.html
http://www.fibercables.com/products/fiber-optic-adapter-sc-to-sc-multimode-duplex.html