[c-nsp] NSP remarking IP Prec/DSCP

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 13:32:12 EDT 2013

Net Neutrality means everyone gets marked as zero on ingress into the
network.  If you have a specific contract with the provider maybe things
operate differently, but then you start getting into preferential
treatment of traffic...

No providers preserve incoming markings for normal Internet traffic,
unless their routers are misconfigured.

Phil