[c-nsp] 10Gig CWDM

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Wed Oct 23 12:56:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

we use a few noname China DWDM Xenpaks as well as SFP+ optics with Xenpak
adapter since about 2 years now in 6704 cards.
No outages or issues yet.

But no idea if there is a difference to the Smartoptics or if DWDM/CWDM
support differs.

You should think about using SFP+ + adapter, I think there is a better
chance to re-use them after 6500.

kind regards
Rolf