[c-nsp] Configuring Multiple Cisco Devices

Curtis LaMasters curtislamasters at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:08:36 EDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 7:02 AM, Ahmet Uncu <uncuahmet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I need to configure about 300 cisco routers/switches same time. Could
> you offer me a free software that can do this?IT looks like ciscocmd
> can do this, but it has lack of documentation since I am not familiar
> with linux, I wasnt able to run this tool.
> Thanks

Mr.CLI is something I just started using.  If all the configurations were
going to be the same you can issue the same command on all of your switches
at the same time.  Probably wishful thinking :).  I use it to just show
details I am looking for specifically and to update our login banners.

https://code.google.com/p/mr-cli/

May require some linux expertice as well though.  I'm sure someone could
get it working on Windows.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com