[c-nsp] Sup2T / IOS15 licensing questions

"Rolf Hanßen" nsp at rhanssen.de
Sun Sep 1 12:55:35 EDT 2013

Hello,

ok, beside the technical stuff: How do you guys "manage" the licenses if
there is no number/certificate/key ?
Let's say a fired ex-employee tells Cisco you have no license for 5 of
your ten boxes upgraded last year and they do not ignore him.
How do you show them you have valid licenses ?

I guess at least anybody who upgraded from Sup720 to Sup2T bought
Supervisor and license separately and not bundled as part of a filled
chassis.

kind regards
Rolf