[c-nsp] EIGRP Metric

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Wed Sep 4 03:50:05 EDT 2013

Thanks for the kind reply When I configure ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 using the exit interface and configure network 0.0.0.0 under the router eigrp configuration mode , the dafualt route reaches the routers in the eigrp domain , while when using the next-hop IP address I have to use the redistribute static command?
Thanks