[c-nsp] PPPoE Layer 2 connectivity

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Wed Sep 4 04:12:32 EDT 2013

Hi allI have a server that is running PPPoE termination , it has two interfaces , the WAN interface is a point to point L3 connection connected to one of my Core routers , the LAN connection is a trunk connection that supports several vlans (The Server is Linux based) , now in order for my clients to connect i had to pass all the vlans across all my trunks in the network , it's working fine , but I am looking for a way not to configure all trunks to pass vlans and keep adding vlans , sort of tunneling for example ?Waiting your suggestions
Thanks