[c-nsp] Network training clases

MacKinnon, Ian ian.mackinnon at atos.net
Wed Sep 4 10:46:50 EDT 2013

In the UK LINX offer vendor neutral courses :-
https://www.linx.net/good/lait.html
Linx is the London Internet Exchange, and I have no relationship with Linx, other than I used to work for a member company.

I guess the problem is that good courses are expensive to create and only the vendors have the commitment.

Ian