[c-nsp] EIGRP two ASs

M K gunner_200 at live.com
Sun Sep 8 10:18:20 EDT 2013

Hi all ,  I have the below topologyR1 - R2 - R4R1 - R3 - R4The first path operates in AS 12 and the second path operates in AS 13Now , I advertised Loopback 0 on R4 (4.4.4.4/32) in both AS numbers , what I can see in R1 IP routing table is only one path and in the topology table I can see two entries but the second one which is the not selcted one shows FD inacesible , I shut down the interface and I could learn the prefix via the second one , activated again and as it preempted , what is the reason behind selesting the first path ? all the links are similar
Thanks
BR,Mohammad