[c-nsp] PRTG OR ZABBIX MONITORING TOOL what is your opinion

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu Sep 12 11:24:09 EDT 2013

On 11/09/2013 14:27, mohamed nagy wrote:
> okay who is working with zabbix for network device ???

I spent a day or two looking at it last year, but gave up.  The zabbix
monitoring core (i.e. event dispatch engine, etc) is interesting; the gui
is terrible and the back-end data store layout is bizarre.  There was no
compelling thing which made zabbix any better than anything else out there,
so I ended up deleting it after a couple of days.

Nick