[c-nsp] Meraki? is anyone there testing it?

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 15:14:25 EDT 2013

i've sat in on several technical trainings and webinars -- and i'm currently using in my home right now.
there are some drawbacks and, like with every other product line, there are use cases and places where you won't use it.

the best way to get familiar with it is to view some of the technical webinars and then speak to an account exec.  demo gear is readily available -- and if you sit in the right training -- you receive a bunch of free kit.

its not for the large enterprise office -- but for a large distributed enterprise with small userbase per location -- it can make sense -- especially with limited ability for provisioning onsite at each location.  this slide underneath something like "glue networks" -- which has a similar concept -- but on cisco kit.

q.

--
quinn snyder
snyderq at gmail.com