[c-nsp] Meraki? is anyone there testing it?

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Wed Sep 11 05:02:18 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've used Meraki for a while.
Management only possible from the cloud platform where you set it up &
create rules/networks/SSIDs/etc.
They send you a montly report with traffic passing through the equipment
with a protocol/application breakdown (like youtube, bittorent, http, cifs
etc).

It's pretty basic and it looks like it's targeted for really small
businesses and home users with a bit more money than the average joe
sixpack.

Eugeniu

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Luis Miguel Cruz Miranda <luismcm at imasd.net