[c-nsp] Customer access to PE

Nathanael Law Nathanael.Law at aimco.alberta.ca
Tue Sep 17 16:39:24 EDT 2013

This is just from a customer's perspective: CSC-MPLS seems to work nicely.  We can manage our own VPNs and our providers maintain control of their PE devices.  It's especially useful when dealing with multiple service providers.

We've only used it on a small scale so far, but CSC is the direction we're looking at going for our next major WAN upgrade.

Best regards,

Nathanael Law