[c-nsp] Customer access to PE

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 20:07:55 EDT 2013

If this really is a provider/customer situation, and not an intra-company
BU issue, then no doesn't begin to cover this. By all means try to
accommodate what the customer needs, but they should never need/have config
access to your equipment. It opens huge potential for issues, not to
mention legal ones.

If this is an intra-company thing, then I think you're asking the wrong
questions to the wrong people.

-Blake