[c-nsp] new Cisco's NCS> ISP flagship router

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Sep 30 05:57:52 EDT 2013

On (2013-09-29 16:27 -0700), Phil Bedard wrote:

> EZChip's stock went up a bunch the day the NCS was announced. The

It went -25%. I told friend of mine the day before that it might be good bet
to short EZ, but didn't have the balls to do it myself as I thought that maybe
CSCO has bought some IP from EZ. But I should have figured out that it was
irrelevant, market wouldn't over-all do so deep analysis and purely reactive
negative response should have been obvious.

--
  ++ytti