[c-nsp] 7609 ES+, WS marking behaviour

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 00:56:36 EDT 2014

Hi Victor,

Is it possible to use an ingress policy on the ES card to match the DSCP
values and explicitly set the 802.1p value based on matching the
corresponding DSCP ? This way you will know that it is set and not
expecting it happen by the PFC/DFC as part of the egress qos on the line
card.

It is also possible that having a port-channel as the logical egress
interface is causing some problem, have you tried it without the
port-channel ? Port-channels do strange things with QoS in general.

regards,
Tony.